2012 ONE IN TEN SCREENPLAY CONTEST

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Envisioning My Screenwriting Success

Do I take the time to imagine what it would be like to live in the fact that some day I could be living my ultimate dream life?  When we sit back and envision the life we truly want it sets the wheels in motion to achieving that dream.  The key is to incorporate all of my senses.  What does it feel like, taste like, smell like?  Can I see it in my mind?  What is the sound of the crowd when I am walking up to the stage to receive an Academy Award? -- Successful individuals often envision their success many years before it becomes a reality.  Are you willing to experiment with this?

click above to enter

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a YOU that you choose to be.
-- Joy Page

No comments:

Post a Comment