2012 ONE IN TEN SCREENPLAY CONTEST

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Do I Believe In My Screenplay?

What if the one thing holding me back from being a successful screenwriter is the lack of belief?  If I never believe that I will make it, then I may not ever have success in something that I am very passionate about.  Our beliefs need to be rooted at the core of our being.  If they are only partially there, maybe we need to trace things back to where we first learned about believing or not believing in ourselves.  If we were not supported in the fact that we can achieve anything we put our minds to, maybe we need to overhaul our internal system and begin to truly believe in ourselves at the core level.  

click above to enter

Belief creates the actual fact.
--William James

No comments:

Post a Comment